When traveling to a new place for the first time, there is a lot you want to see and explore, especially when you have an itinerary to stick to. Times like these, you may find yourself at sixes and sevens on how to visit all the attractions in the city but this is where the Hop On Hop Off Bus Services come in to save the day.
Hop On Hop Off Bus Services operate in many major cities around the world. Regardless of the city, they are known as HOHO which is an abbreviation of the name ‘hop on hop off’. This service takes you around a scenic tour of a city, taking you to its most famous attractions and must-see places. The name comes from the fact that it allows every visitor to ‘hop on’ at a certain stop, take a ride around the city and then ‘hop off’ at the stops they want to visit. One can then hop back on another bus and get back on board with their tour.
And although there are a lot of advantages of using the HoHo service, we have put together 5 reasons as to why you should hop on the big red buses on your next trip.
1. When it comes to travel, moving around in comfort is the one thing that matters the most; and that is exactly what Hop On Hop Offs guarantee. With ample seating arrangement, all you have to do is sit back, relax and take in the view as the bus takes you around the city and its most iconic attractions. Some buses even have recorded audio guides that play as you move around the city while some have actual tour guides who will talk to you about the history of the city, its fun facts et al. All you have to do is just relax, listen to the stories of the city’s past and enjoy your drive around it.
2. Continuing from point number 1, said drive around the city doesn’t mean that there is only one route that you will be seeing. Hop On Hop Offs offer various routes that will take you to different parts of the city. For eg, if you are in Paris, you can board either the Classical Route (Red One) that will take you to places such as the Eiffel Tower and The Louvre or you can board the Montmartre Route (Blue one) that will take you to the Arc de Triomphe and Place de la Concorde. Same applies in Madrid wherein you can either board Route One to visit places like the Royal Palace or hop on Route Two that will take you to Real Madrid’s home stadium, Santiago Bernabeu. Hop On Hop Offs give you a chance to get a feel of the city and you can do this in whichever way you feel like!
3. Whenever you travel, it is up to you how and what you want to get a feel of in the city you are in. But wherever you go, you must not skip its most famed attractions. No matter how tourist-y, you cannot visit London and not see the Big Ben; you cannot visit Sydney and not see the Opera House. The Hop On Hop Off bus will take you to all these famed attractions. In fact, it will elevate your experience, literally, because from the upper-deck of the bus, you’ll get a great overview of the city. Hop On Hop Off also gets extra brownie points because it allows you to see all the attractions without being stuck in the middle of a crowd. And is there anything better than that?
4. Hop On Hop Offs are not only a comfortable method of moving around the city but are also comfortable for you to spend on. Light on the pocket, this bus service will save you the fortune of spending on renting a car or using a taxi to get around everywhere. You may even get a few discounts and added bonuses like a walking tour or cruise with your ticket.
Convenient, affordable and giving you bonuses while you pay only once? What is not to like!
5. We have looked at the Hop On Hop Off bus service from a technical angle but the most important reason as to why you should consider hopping on board one is fun! Seeing the city passing by, navigating through streets, looking at its world famous attractions… All of this while you sit back makes for an unforgettable, fun filled experience. So at the end of your trip when you hop off, you would have collected loads of memories and had a lot of fun, which is ultimately what matters, doesn’t it?
So when you’re booking a Hop On Hop Off bus service for your next trip, look no further! Hop on to FeelAPlace.Com and book your ticket with us, along with planning and booking your entire trip as well.
So, which place are you hopping on to next?